Monday, September 23, 2013

love declaration


                      love declaration


It was Sunday. It was twenty to three afternoon. It was the time in which I declared my love to her. It was the worst day in my life. It was the day in which I admitted a defeat in front of her.
 

Before declaring my love to her:


love declaration
        Before declaring my love to her, I was always haunted by her thought I was far from her. She was like the sun. she always followed me everywhere I went. Her beauty was like the hottest summer sun. Therefore, I was always being burnt by its heat. I was always preventing her heat by my umbrella, but in vain. Her heat changed me into water like the ice that fused under the sun
heat. Therefore, I gave up in the last straw.
When I had declared my love to her, I felt guilty like a criminal. In fact, my confession to her was a crime in that I had never confessed such confession in my life. Therefore, my case in that time was as the case of a soldier who admitted a defeat at the front  line.
 

 When I had been defeated:


When I had been defeated, I took my pen to write down my confession, but it refused to confess as I did. In fact my pen was right and I was wrong. It did not want to give up as I did; therefore, it refused to write that confession. But, I begged it several times and submitted in the last straw and began to weep. Then, I wrote my confession by its own bitter blue tears. We then confessed the defeat together.

                                     Written By : ABDELMAJID YAQOUBY


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Last year